What is Monitored?
The integrated remote monitoring system offers an incredibly detailed live view into the performance of the BladeRoom system and its constituent components.
As standard, the system monitors the following:
- Current and aggregate pPUE and PUE if linked to the primary electrical infrastructure
- Energy consumption at the switchboards and individual busbar level (kWh, kw, kVAR, Amps, Volts, Hz)
- Ambient air monitoring and psychrometic zone reporting
- Temperature and humidity throughout the data center
- Air pressure
- VESDA circuits - sensitivity can be set in anticipation of smoke or dust storms
- Smoke detection heads
- Alarms System and responses
- Fire suppression system
- Operational status of all plant and equipment
- Maintenance notifications
- Damper demand and response information
- Filter pressure and replacement monitoring
- Evaporative cooling water consumption
Alarms & Response Plans
- Flexible alarm set points and maintenance alerts
- Fully customizable response plans to suit an organization’s standard practice
The monitoring system can be expanded to cover every element of your site, from the generators and UPS right down to individual power strip outlets. These elements are not included as standard as they vary based on the site, but can be incorporated easily into the BladeRoom System’s monitoring package.
- Monitoring of primary electrical infrastructure
- Energy monitoring down to power strip level
- Energy monitoring down to outlet level
- Temperature and humidity can be measured off individual racks
- CCTV monitoring
- Access control systems can be integrated
The monitoring system enables data center multi-site monitoring and is designed to extend and monitor additional BladeRoom data centers.
The system can individually monitor multiple BladeRoom data centers on a single site or across multiple sites, offering real-time information.